From:
karen vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 18:10:42 -0400
Now I hear my 12 year old mention that a neighbor stopped him on the street
and asked him if one of our ferrets had gotten loose!  This long-suffering
neighbor has also returned runaway rabbits.  In fact, if he found ANY animal
other than our dog, he'd walk over here with it, thinking it was mine.  The
dog, I think, he'd probably kill.  (A bad dog!)   So this means Kato was
cavorting all around the neighborhood for days, unknown to me!  All the more
amazing he made a home base under our front walk!  Now, to avoid a Kato-Kodo
comparison, I gotta lay low-and if our neighbor asks.........no, we never
misplaced a ferret!  They have a little 8 year old who might have petted
him!  (Sorry) (Not a humane viewpoint)  BTW-Kato has been sleeping ever
since he came home!

Karen