From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 20:32:15 -0800
Hi Everyone,

First I'd like to thank Jackie C. for making buttons pins available to
me for my fund raising efforts for the ferrets at Ellijay Wildlife Rehab
Sanctuary, Ellijay, GA.

Some very kind people on the list made it possible for Jumper to have her
surgery.  There is another little female in need of adrenal surgery.  Of
Course, all donations go on account at Appalachian Animal Hospital for the
ferrets.

Now for anyone that sends atleast a $2.00 donation, I will send a button
pin with a cute little fuzzie or two on it.  If you'd like to see some
pictures, please go to http://www.campjax.com/catalog/enter.html and then
click on ferret buttons.  I have a few more designs so please email me
for descriptions.

Also still available are crocheted hammocks or afghans by Aunt Kathryn
for your fuzzies.  Thank you Connie for a wonderful idea, we will have
Christmas afghans available.  I will ship these Priority mail for atleast
a $15.00 donation.

I'd like to make a special offer for the shelter fuzzies.  If anyone would
like a hammock or afghan sent to shelter fuzzies, I will send them one for
$10.00 or two for $15.00.  That way your kindness will benefit shelter
fuzzies and the fuzzies at the sanctuary.

Please make checks payable to Appalachian Animal Hospital and mail to
Kleentek Products, PO Box 591, Morganton, GA 30560.  Your donations are
tax deductible and receipts will be mailed.

Thank you everyone so much and a special thanks to Heidi & James, Tanya G.
and Connie M. your kindness and support means so much.

Sharon B.