From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 08:33:56 -0500
>From:    Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
>>The page was stories upon stories about the abuse and neglect of there
>>ferrets.  As I read I became so physicaly mad and ill I had to get off.

>I suggest you try to verify the accuracy of these stories before you try to
>defame Marshall Farms.

I have previously read the same articles at the URL he mentioned.  Some of
them sure looked like info on official reports of USDA inspections of the
facility and not just someone's biased opinion.  I don't think that L.I.F.E.
made up this report.  They claim to have obtained a copy of the USDA report
and the article was based on that report.

  Mike

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
* Member, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.bridge.net/~mjanke
*
* Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
* those of the South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue