From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:34:04 -0400
The screen door on the front door has a stop on the pneumatic plunger
and this stop will migrate time to time so the screen door will not
latch when closed.

This condition was discovered the other day but I immediately fixed
that.

Usually RePete will come by and 'visit' with me when I am watching TV
or will come to the 'puter room to stay with me while I am on the
puter. He did not show up.

So I went looking for him. I searched all his hidy holes, there are a
few around here but he was not there. I all but turned this house
upside down and did not find him.

The only conclusion I could come to was RePete tried the unlatched
screen door and was able to get out. Yet all the time I was outside
I was in full view of that door and felt I would have seen him if he
got out, but the possibility existed. No RePete.

Next day there still was no sign of him. Again I turned this house
upside down with negative results. Damn! For sure I thought he got
out and was gone. I really didn't believe that but there was no other
explanation. I had business to do on the west end so did that.

When I got home I again searched for RePete with no success. I was
pretty much resolved to the notion he was gone. I went to the computer
to check e-mail and felt this cold nose on my ankle, it was RePete !
That little )*$&)(# found a new hidy hole that is so darn good I could
not find it. Was so glad to see him that I only dunked him once into
the hot tar and feathers for what he did.

Right now he is curled up next to me and I am happy to have him there.
Ahhhhhhh!

Gordon and RePete

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation