From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 06:48:35 -0800
This is just a reminder that the Washington State Ferret Assn. is having a
meeting in November.  To get details email [log in to unmask] We also have
a web site at: http://wsfa.virtualave.net and a local club mailing list is
available on the web site.  Experienced ferret owned people are needed as
well as newbies.  We have a shelter on the East side of the Mountains as
well as one on the West side, both are given on our web site.  Give us
your help, your knowledge and your expertise.

Thanks
Judith