From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:11:15 -0400
Hi there,
I have 4 MF ferrets.  2 are 10 months and 2 are 15 weeks.  How old are they
when they can get the adrenal problem?  I mean my guys and gal have been
very healthy(Nosey has colitis ) but that is only every couple months when
this acts up.  Should i be concerned?  What can i look for?  Is there an age
that they are more inclined to get ill?  I know these are silly questions
but there has been so much talk about MF fuzzies that i am starting to get
worried.

i have a cage that is handmade that was given to us with two ferrets(the
ferrets are not included),that is 6' by 3' wood and wire mesh that I was
going to throw away if any one in south florida is interested.  There is no
charge for it .I already have 4 cages :) Drop me an email if u r interested.

Sherri
Nosey,Trouble ,Rebel,and Bandit