From:
Rebecca Hoadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 21:37:14 GMT
Or if you're fortunate enough to live by a beach....
I live less than 5 minutes from a cuple of parks/public beaches on the shore
of Lake Michigan, and Maddy, is well, MAD for the sand.  My husband and I
even got down on our knees a cuple times and helped her excavate a lil den
under a dune with couple of tunnes connecting into a larger area..not so
deep we couldn't just grab her, but she was certainly proud of "helping"
mom and dad get rid of theexcess sand and dig.  She had a blast.  She loves
snorkling thorugh lose sand too, rolling, digging, playing:) Oh, and the
sand had a wonderful side effect.  It cleaned up her coat beautifully:)

Cost: 1 shower to remove all teh sand from myself and 1 load of laundry
to remove sand from my clothes:)