From:
"David A. Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:26:50 -0500
Hi Ferret Family,

The rusty ol' buckle of nuts & bolts on the top of my neck just started to
rattle a bit, loosening up this thought...

Is there or could there be a website where we could go to view a monthly
calendar of upcoming events specific only to ferrets?  One that possibly
could be editted by anyone visiting the site, yet, of couse, still
monitored by one of you clever web mistresses /masters?  Heck, I'd use
that as my browser home page!

Or, in the interim, if we use the following as a draft;

 Subject:  FML Calendar

April 2002
21 (Sun.) Meeting, Ferret Nook monthly meeting, 2-4pm, at the Ferret Nook
27 (Sat.) Event, Four Rescue Spring Ferret Frolic,

May 2002

June 2002
 8 (Sat.) Event, Inland NW Ferret Show, Spokane Fairgrounds, Spokane, WA
15 (Sat.) Event, Pacific NW Ferret Show, Canby Fairgrounds, Canby, OR

If anyone has a meeting, event, raffle or auction and sends it's schedule,
contacts and/or web address to me, I'll compile it into one post and sent
it out on Sunday nights, so that it makes it onto either the Monday or
Tuesday issues of the FML.

What do you think?

Dave -the dad, Ryan -the son,
Weasie, Bandit, Scubie, Pokey, Sweetie and Sparky -the ferrets,
Bunnie -the rabbit and Chance -the German Sheppard Dog

PS Happiness is sticking your head into your furkids cage in the morning,
ever so quietly, and pausing above a hammock full of sleeping fuzzies and
having each one wake up to give you ferret kisses!

PSS Why me?, well anyways..., I got this email a couple of days ago;

Go Slinky!  http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=744593