From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 17:10:33 -0500
You always wanted to get away from that Northern Show, you know you always
wanted to visit Disney Land, Epcot Center, and Universal Studios.  WELL your
chance is coming.

We are making the preliminary plans for the first Ferret Friends Disaster
Response International show which will be held on Saturday 15 Feb and Sunday
16 Feb 1997 in Orlando Florida (hotel and show hall to be announced).  The
HSUS EXPO for 97 is also going to be held in Orlando and of course we will
have a booth there from Feb 12 to Feb 14.  Before many of you held back from
going to an HSUS EXPO but next year not only will you have a change to see
the EXPO but you will also be able to participate in our first FFDRI show.
The FFDRI will be contacting L..I.F.E. and asking them to saunction our
show (we fell they will give us a positive answer).  Of course this will be
a full show.  But, and this is the best part - A special competition will be
held for the BEST Ferret Evacuation/Disaster Kit and the grand prize will be
$500.  Our judges for that competition will be announced in the coming
months.

Get those Calendars marked!!!  I know all you Northern people want to get
away from all that snow that will be heading your way next winter.  SO
MARK THEM CALENDERS for the 15th and 16th of FEB 1997 (your ferrets are
watching).

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
Ferret Friends Disaster REsponse International