Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:53:17 EDT
Hi,

I have just heard from someone wanting to give up her 2 "brown brother and
sister" ferrets.  The reason is "allergies".  They are 4 years old and
being fed cat chow and fruit loops.

I don't think I can take them right now since I am moving in 4 weeks and
won't have time to get them used to my other ferrets, me, the family, etc.
before we have to take off.  I'm also pretty sure I won't have room for 2
more in the car.

Is there anyone who might be able to take them?  I'd be happy to pick them
up and drop them off/meet you partway.

I don't know if they come with cages or anything else - but 2 four year old
ferrets eating cat chow and fruit loops need help!

Please let me know if you can help them out!

Kim