From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 19:37:02 -0500
Natural light:
One of my ferrets is being watched out for signs of adrenal, so I've been
more careful in her exposure to bright artificial light.  I've read that
natural light is better, but am not sure if that means natural light is
good (leave drapes open during day in ferret room) or if it's just not as
bad as artificial light (limit natural light exposure).

Ferret laxative:
I have a couple of different ferret laxatives (different tastes for
different fuzzies!).  The other day I noticed one has mineral oil as a
main ingredient and the other has petroleum jelly.  Does anyone know if
one is more effective (the jelly one has a thicker consistency).  I
thought I read something negative on the fml about mixing mineral oil
with ferretone so I was wondering if it is ok in laxative.

Any advice or information would be great!!
Thanks
Risa