Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:26:41 -0500
Oh, the day started innocently enough......the sun rose - behind the
mountain it shines a beautiful watermelon color, before it peeks its
head over the top of the Sandia's.....bathing New Mexico in the most
incredible color scheme - that anyone could ever imagine.

So I start the day, with a prayer of thanks to the Lord - for such a
beautiful "good morning" show - and for the fact that I woke up, this
side of the grass another day.  Ahhhh...smell that?  Mmmmm....it is
the corn beef and cabbage - put in the slow roaster last night.....
mmmmhmmmm...just about done!!!  I turn down the heat (don't want this
to burn!) I grab a fresh cup of tea......take a few more moments to
appreciate the day and then.......dash toward the door.....to go to
work......and as I pass my "little angels" house......I see another color
show.....only this time - it is a show....of four - little GREEN HEADS?

What the hell?  Ok - I knew it.  I wasn't awake.  It was all a dream....
until the green cat stalked out from behind the Green Home.....uh-oh.
Ok - this is just NOT going to happen.  Nope.  No leprechaun's are gonna
get me.  Uh-uh.  I will make them get TIM (husband) instead!!!  Yesh!!
So, naturally - I did what any good wife would do - to summon her husband
in a hurry.  I screamed: What the he** happened to turn my animals green?
I hear a muffled "What" come from the vicinity of our room - so I said it
again.....this time, I hear trampling feet - all dashing towards the
stairs.

First - dog (thankfully not green) - comes flying down the stairs,
followed by husband with shaving cream on face, and other cat (not green
either) wrapped around his ankles.  He gets to the bottom step - trips
over cat and falls flat on his face, at the base of the kitchen table.
Which is conviently placed next to said "Green House" - with said Green
Heads, and said green cat.....as he struggles to pull himself off the
floor - he accidentally rips table cloth off table.  And what to our
wondering eyes should appear......but a miniature green light, and 4
tiny rein....(oops, sorry - wrong story)rein-ferrets......giggles begin
upstairs......slow steps descending to see the damage in the kitchen....
13 year old son, smirking - guffawing - and then finally falling on the
floor in hysterical laughter - has decided that this was the best "prank"
he could ever play.  Green night lights - strategically placed - behind
cage, next to cage - above cage......green heads.....green cats.

Did I mention I hate kids?  Cause if I didn't - well, I DO NOW!!!  Well,
maybe just dislike em a little......I helped him with his color scheme
today.  I turned his behind red.  NOW who's laughing?  **JK** - I didn't
beat him....yet......but it IS still early in the day,.........

Hugs and Leprechauns to you all!!

Kim and her Furry Green Army of Idiots....

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....