From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:23:50 -0500
O.k. it happened again.  I have a ferret that eats only one kind of food
and I do mean ONLY ONE.  When Nancy bought this food as a treat we were
amazed and pleased to see Shadow finally eat dry food.  She gained weight
at a rapid rate and went from a skinny to chunky ferret quickly.  Now I
found out the company quit making it and I have one small bag left.

Friskies Fancy Feast Turkey and Giblets dry food.  Comes in a small 15 oz
bag that has a beautiful white cat on it.

Please someone help Shadow find her food.  I found it at Food-4-Less and
Dillons before but I've bought all they had and there is no more. Other
grocery stores may carry it too.

I'll be happy to reimburse for cost of food and postage if anyone can find
it in their area.  The bags here cost about $1.50.

I'm hoping someone can help Shadow till I can find another food she likes.

If you can find the bags in your area, please pick them up and let me know
the cost including shipping.  UPS can give you a price quote on weight and
zip code they will be going to as can the post office. I'm not sure which
would be cheaper but 4# can be shipped for $5 through the post office. If
you pack them in a lightweight box this will save on weight for shipping.
I'll take whatever you can find.

Hugs to all. tle