From:
Crystal Bedell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:16:47 -0600
Hello fuzzy FMLers,

Baby, Bilbo and Frodo here (Baby typing -- the bothers are too young)
while Mom cleans the cage.  We have to be fast.  But wanted to tell you
all that we received our Kouri Fan Club goodies in the mail today.  It's
awesome!  We each gots our own membership card -- even my old cagemate
Ziggy got one, who's at the Bridge!  (Mom's said I could keep his safe.
I miss him so much) Frodo had to distract Mom with the ADV awareness
fridge magnet while I slipped aways with the special note written just
for us and the *top secret cat-a-pult plans*.  This is perfect timing
because just this morning the cat tried to "clean" Bilbo.  We'll show
her...

Gots to go now. Mom is comin'!

Baby, Bilbo & Frodo

P.S. Join Kouri's Fan Club (and help shelter kids) at
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

www.UltimateHideyHole.com -- You won't find that lost sock, but you will
find the best ferret resources on the web.