Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2010 22:45:56 EDT
Tonks, wake up!::mumble, mumble:::: No, really Tonks, WAKE UP!!!

Whaaaat, can't you see I'm sleepin here. Go away Yoyo!

I know, I know, that's why ya gotta get up. Everyone is sleepin, and
it's time for us to go sofa diving for loose change.

Ohhhh!! It must be raffle time.

Yes Tonks and we have to get our tickets before time runs out. AND
we have to get on the puter to tell everyone about the raffle before
Momma gets up.

Hurry Yoyo, last time Momma caught me on the puter I got time out and
I don't like dat.

Let's do the puter part first. :: scampering up on the desk, and
getting the paper with the raffle info out of his super hero tool
belt:::

Wow Yoyo, do you see all the great prizes in this raffle? I mean look
at all this great stuff.

I know Tonks, but we don't have time to list it all. Just tell everyone
to go to http://supportourshelters.blogspot.com/
Then they can see all the pictures of the way cool stuff.

What are we going to pick with our raffle money Tonks?

I don't know Yoyo, I just can't decide. But we have to pick quick. We
only have until June 30th.

What else does it say on dat paper of yours Tonks?

It says: Winners will be notified by email or phone, and announced by
July 2.

Tickets cost just $1 each, or six for $5. You can allocate your tickets
any way you want! Your ticket numbers will be provided to you shortly
after your purchase.

Use Google Checkout to purchase tickets. Or, you can send a check
payable to Support Our Shelters to this address:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Lisa Oestereich
10010 Markham St.
Silver Spring, MD 20901

If you send a check, remember to include your email address or a
phone number! Please also NOTE THE NUMBER/S # OF THE PRIZE(S) you
are entering for! Checks must be received SOS on or before June 23.

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT SHIPPING!! - The cost of shipping beyond U.S.
borders is increasingly expensive and may be prohibitive for some
of our prize donors. Therefore, we regret that we can only pay for
shipping to the point in the U.S. that is closest to your destination.
For example, if you are located in Toronto and win a prize, we can pay
the postal fees to Buffalo, N.Y. and you will be asked to cover the
difference. We ask prize winners outside the United States to be aware
of this before purchasing tickets, and we are very grateful for your
understanding.

Okay Yoyo, I think we are done here. Let's go couch diving for change.
Last one there is a rotten egg!