From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 15:53:43 EDT
Hello all,
Just a few things I forgot to add to my first post.

I just sent for the information to get my coupon book.  I am usually the
first to jump on the band wagon when animal organizations ask for dona-
tions but I must admit I hesitated a good long time this time.  It's not
that I don't think it's worth it and I understand completely the predicament
the lady's who master-minded this were in (the problems with taxes and all).
It's just that I hate the idea that the fuzzy's don't even get as much out
of this as the people who make the darn book!  I've read the posts and I
know it has to be this way and I must admit that I am even ashamed that I
did't get one sooner because I am one of those who really wanted this I just
needed to vent my frustrations.  I am not a business minded person and I
don't understand why the system has to make things so difficult for peopl e
who just want to help.

Dave: The poem you posted about the fuzzy was beautiful!!!

To Tia:  you are in my prayers and thoughts.

Love to all,
        Irena