From:
Jennifer Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 11:13:02 -0600
Hi.  I have nine ferrets and am feeding a mix of Iams kitten and Mazuri.
All the ferrets are doing great and I've had no problems.  The kids have
been on Mazuri for the past year.  It takes me about 3 months to go through
a 25# bag.  Having to buy food in bulk, I go ahead and mix it and than put
it into 5lb storage buckets.  This seems to keep it as ffresh as possible.
Also the store where I get it does not seem to carry alot of it so I know
for the most part that it has not been sitting for 6 months.  Anyways, just
my two cents worth.

Jennifer
Phoenix, AZ