From:
Scott Bouza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2009 08:44:27 -0700
I am writing this with tears flowing and a great pain in my heart. My
little Prince has passed on. He was only 2 so please Bridge Greeter
take him with open loving arms.

I took in Prince and his little pal Buddy in this weekend from a
couple that could no longer keep them. Everything was great Friday
and Saturday. We all played and had a great time. I put my babies to
bed last night and when I got up this morning I woke Buddy up first. I
thought it strange that he wasn't sleeping with Prince in their cube as
they have been. I reached into the cube to wake Prince and he didn't
stir. I figured that he was just still asleep. When I pulled him out
of the cube his little nose was white and he was cold. I thought maybe
this is their little dead sleep thing. I rubbed him and yelled his
name, I tried to wake him but he wouldn't wake up.

My heart feels so broken. How can just after a couple of days together
this hurt so much. It feels like he has been with me his whole life.

I am sorry I cannot write anymore. I cannot see through the tears right
now. I just ask that the Bridge Greeter welcome him with open arms and
tell him that I love him and I miss him so. Even though we only had a
couple days he will always be iin my heart.

Peace Scott

My heart aches so much