Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:02:49 -0800
Hi all
Soly and Noelle are innocent this time.  They didn't take it, I am
investagating da theft.  More later maybe.

A little guy came in the other day.  He said his name waz Ricki.  He was
met by Johnny, Skinny and a bunch of others.  They took him off to show him
the sights.  I think they were going to da Tube Races for a little while.
Ricki waz a little concerned about home so we dialed it up on da puter
thing.  They all sat down to watch their mommy and da goings on in her
house.  They were very happy dat their buddy found a new friend.  He said
to send his luv to his mommy and also to send lots of cuddles and kisses.

I am off on da trail of da stolen nightgown.  I think Col. Mustard did it,
probably with da candle stick in da library.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee