Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:23:00 -0400
I see dat once again we have humans who are confused about da SOS Dinner
in St. Louis.  (Confused humans?  How unusual!  hehehheheheh ....)  So,
I, Dear Bibi, will once again write answers to da questions here.  And if
you have more questions, please send dem to da FML and to me, okay?  My
email is ferret at panix dot com!

Dear Bibi,
Thanks so much for all the answers to questions about the SOS Dinner.
You are a most excellent columnist - I think they should make you a
star of the New York Times!

Dear Appropriately Grateful Human,
Thank you!  I have already written to dem suggesting dat!

- Bibi

********
Dear Bibi,
OK, you said that there were going to be tickets. So, what happened to my
ticket? I didn't get it yet.

Dear Ticketless Human,
Please remember that these are HUMANS we are dealing with here, and there
is only so much they can handle, okay?  They will give you a ticket when
you go to da park.  You will use dat to get your rib kibble and for da
doorprize ... okay?

Why do you want to get a ticket so badly, anyway?  My Mommy always says
when we drive on da Parkway, "We have to be careful, Bibi .. because we
DON'T want to get a ticket!"

- Bibi

**********

Dear Bibi,
How do I know where to catch the ride to the park?

Dear Ride-less Human,
How do you know where to find da litterbox?  Easy - someone points and
tells you.  Dis is da same thing.  Der will be signs in the hotel lobby
and other ride-less humans there waiting to go with you.  Okay?

- Bibi

*********

Dear Bibi,
What if I am driving but can't read a map?

Dear Can't Read a Map Human,
Did you ever see dat Wizard of Oz movie wit da yellow brick road?  Dis is
like dat.  Der will be signs all along da road.  Read da signs and follow
dem .. okay?

- Bibi

*****]

Dear Bibi,
What if I can't find anyone?

Dear Lonely Human,
Go to da front desk in da hotel and ask for a phone number for my Auntie
Renee ..  okay?  Her last name is Downs, and da phone number will be
local!  My Auntie Renee will also put it here in da FML for you ..  so
read da FML .. okay?  And my Auntie Renee is going to send you an email
if she has your address between April 25 and 27.

- Bibi