From:
Natasha Mohr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:31:59 -0700
I wanted to thank everyone who sent me suggestions and commiseration on my
troubles introducing B'Elanna into our ferret family.  I got quite a number
of replies, so thanks to everyone I didn't get to write back to personally!
I have spent quite a lot of time working and quite a lot of time working on
the ferret situation, both <g>.  It does seem to be improving -- and my SO
relented and is helping now, which makes things much better.  Gabrielle is
no longer going after the little one with such vigor, and she has begun --
at *times* -- to act like she's playing with her.  So we're taking the slow
approach to the whole thing.  I don't want to stress anyone out too much.

As for Carter, I don't know what to do with him.  He can't leave *anybody*
alone now.  He goes after all the girls, gets them squealing, drags them
around like toys...  I have talked to our vet and she suggested we watch
for signs of adrenal disease.  *sigh*  I think he's just having trouble
adjusting to having the only other boy in the business leave (Bear, who
died a few months ago) on top of having a new female in the house.

Anyway, thanks, everyone!  I'm so grateful for the FML community and its
people! :-)

-Natasha Mohr