From:
"Christopher L. Weiss" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 15:00:37 -0600
Chris Weiss
Minneapolis, MN

To all you ferret lovers out there.  I'm the proud owner of four wonderful
ferrets.  I have a problem however.  The management of the new home I have
moved into does not allow ferrets, and I am ashamed about this but, I can no
longer provide them with the love, attention, and care that they deserve.
My lifestyle and career have become very hectic, and as you know, proper
care of ferrets requires much time and attention.  I would like to sell
them, but I refuse to put an ad in the paper, and I don't want to sell them
to just anyone.  I would prefer to sell them to a past or current ferret
owner.  Also, I can't bear to separate them completely, I would like to sell
them in pairs, but I would sell them individually if I absolutely had to.
It is so important to me that they go to a ferret-experienced, loving home.

They are three sable females and one albino male; all 3 years old or
younger.  They have never bitten, and are honestly the most well-behaved
ferrets I have ever seen.  As long as I have had them, I have devoted much
time and attention and love to them, so they are very accustomed to it.

If anyone is interested:

-I would ask only $50 for each ferret
 all are current for vaccinations including rabies.(tags and certificates)
-They also have a very nice cage that would be first come first serve:
 3 level with secure door, top-entry, bottom tray removable, in excellent
 condition. $75 (food dispenser, water bottle, litter box included if
 needed)
-MANY toys, care products-negotiable.

If anyone is interested, please respond directly to my email:

Thank you....