From:
Joan Vick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 17:59:16 EST
Hi Everybody, Happy Holidays to you and your Fuzzies!

I have a serious problem with my TF food.  My ferrets wont eat this new bag
of food.  The silly things have eaten TF all their lives and this new bag I
ordered they wont touch it.  Its been 3 days and nobody will eat it.  And
my little Annie Banana is very,very picky(MF ferret).  She just sniffs it
and looks up at me so pitifull, like "Mom this isnt my food,Im hungry!" Its
over the Holidas and I dont know what to do.  The batch # is L8R10A
10/nov/99.  Im going to E-mail TF too.

Joan and the 8 Toledo terrors

PS. anybody from Toledo,Oh out there?