From:
Laura Fernando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:06:12 -0600
Hello and fuzzy Season's Greetings to all...

I was going to respond directly to this person, but they posted anon.  I
used to live near Hammond in Merrillville in "Cloisters" Apts.  and they
loved my ferrets!  Cats and other small animals (like ferrets) get to live
there for no extra charge.  It's right by the intersection of 61st and
Broadway so it is very easy to get to I65 from there.  I would highly
recommend them.  We only moved b/c my husband got transferred to Illinois.
There are only 2 large buildings in the complex with a very nice courtyard
and swimming pool in between.  There is a large field behind the back
building that mine just loved to go for walks in!  When I lived there
(through Dec 1997) a large one bedroom was $515 / month.  I used the
"Hobart Animal Hospital" as my vets - a little bit of a drive, but well
worth it!  Pls.  e-mail me privately for more info!  Good Luck!

Laura Fernando