From:
Holli Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:36:49 EDT
Just wanted to let everyone know that I did get my pennies and I love
them.  Words can not describe them.  I know that Diane had some problems
with the post office (that is the government for you) but for those of
you who have not gotten them yet, they are worth waiting for.  I know
that you will love them as much as I do and remember they are for a good
cause.  To help her sick fuzzie get better.  My thoughts and prayers are
with you Diane and to all of those who have sick and healthy fuzzies.

Holli