From:
Kyle Shiflett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:02:40 -0500
Hello FML!  I have been reading this list for quite some time now (Perhaps
close to a year) and I've finally gotten around to sending a post.  My wife
and I have 4 ferrets now.  We started out with one and got hit by the
concept in Ferret Math known as "doubling" not once but twice!!  We finally
got a cage large enough for all 4 of them.  It's way too cute when they all
pile up in one hammock (even though there are 3 in the cage).

Could someone please tell me if there is a particular brand name that this
"miracle" wood pellet litter can be found under.  We would love to give this
a try.  Four ferrets divided by two cage litter boxes equals... well, you
know.

I've really enjoyed the ferret list and would love to know of any other
people in the Athens, GA (University of Georgia) area who are on this list.
I have started a group of web pages through the University and one has a
couple of ferret pics on it.  Hopefully soon there will be many more.  The
URL is "http://www.arches.uga.edu/~kshiflet".  I'd love to see what
anyone/everyone thinks about my pages.

Thanks for all the great stories and all the helpful information on this
list.  We enjoy reading every issue (though sometimes 5 or so at a time).

       Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

      Kyle and Mary Shiflett
      Loyal Subjects of:
      Max - "I know I'm their favorite"
      Sam - "Big is beautiful"
      Taz - "Ha, Ha, He, He, I love to WARDANCE"
      Wiley - "Hey, don't scare me like that!"