From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 22:14:03 -0600
While there might be some discussion of some of these issues, this
offically ends the hospital cage series.

Thanks to all who took the time to write letters of support and
encouragement.

If you want to use these posts in your newsletters or on your web site
(I'm already getting a ton of email asking permission), simply email me
and I'll send the entire series in a Word document.

I'll be taking a short time out to write some deadline stuff for a vet
friend, and something for a ferret magazine, then I'll be back with two
other series of posts I basically wrote while camped out at the hospital
when my mom was ill.  The first one is on the positive and negative
aspects of breeding ferrets to polecats, and the other is on, dare I
say it?  CALORIC RESTRICTION!  This time, I take the gloves off!  How
did the Coop put it?  No More Mr. Nice Guy...

Get some sleep, Bill.  You'll need it.  [I'll get plenty when your posts
                                         come in.  BIG]
Bob C