From:
Edmund Heung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 22:55:35 -0400
Hi,

This is Milo and Conner's mommy writing to find out if anyone else has ever
noticed their fuzzbutts wag their tails.  Conner is goin on 1 year old now,
and I haven't seen him wag his tail until recently.  It seems that they
shake their booty when they are confronting one another, but it's oh so
cute to see them.

Milo seems to be regressing back to when he was a wee toddler.  He went
through a stage where he used to always follow me around, but then he got
too independent and decided to explore the world on his own.  Now he
rekindling the ties with his mommy and likes to follow me where ever I go.
It's nice to have his company.

Sorry if there seems to be no real point to this contribution, but the
kids dad has gone away for two months to northern Canada to plant trees
and save our forests, and now I have no one to talk to about my little
cuties.  But I know all of you out there care.  Thanks!

Brigette, Conner and Milo

P.S.  We miss you daddy...(not so happy) dook dook :(