From:
"Paula M. Webb" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:41:29 -0400
>From: kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sleep Sacks
>I just received my "Sleep Sacks" from Fuzzie Dad and HAD to write and tell
>y'all... They are GREAT!!!...my fuzzies went right for them!!!...had them
>on the floor for them to check out before putting in their cages...and they
>were chasing each other in and out...pouncing on the ones inside...talking
>up a storm and having a ball!!!... LOL...i only hope they will "sleep" in
>them when it is bed time...instead of play...i mean!!!!

I have two sets of fuzzie dad's sleep sacks and my ferrets love them.  They
snuggle inside of them and go to sleep.  They also like to play in them.
One will hide and the other will dig into the sleep sack to find the other.
They really enjoy them.

>They are very well made...looks like they will last forever!!!...
>excellent... easy to use hooks...i sometimes had trouble hooking and
>>unhooking the hammocks i had in the cages before...Beautiful
>material!!!... these are large enuf for multiple ferrets...about 14" X
>20"...not counting the "hooks" on the hanging one...

I agree!!!!!!  They are very well made and they wash and dry like new.  The
hooks are easy to use and are not plastic like the ones in the store.  They
also don't slide on the cage because they are very sturdy.

I have a candy cane set and a grey set.  I am going to order one of the
oversized hanging sacks next.

Anyone looking for good quality sacks for their babes should definitely
check them out.  You can not beat them.