From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2008 20:36:34 -0400
The winners of our raffle are as follows. I did not list the items
because there was such a variety, so you can check our raffle site to
check to see which items you won (I will leave the page up for another
week or so). http://www.craftyweasels.com/raffle.php

Package  #1 - Kathleen Wood
Package  #2 - Laura Gardner
Package  #3 - Sherri Garner
Package  #4 - Pam Polhemus
Package  #5 - Erica Hohing
Package  #6 - Barbara Laugesen
Package  #7 - Pam Polhemus
Package  #8 - Barbara Laugesen
Package  #9 - Renee Downs
Package #10 - no tickets purchased
Package #11 - no tickets purchased
Package #12 - Barbara Laugesen
Package #13 - Barbara Laugesen

Thanks to everyone who participated in our raffle to help us raise
money for our groups. We appreciate it greatly. Every dollar helps
whether it's medical bills or supplies to keep shelter fuzzies warm
and comfy.

This was the CW's first and only raffle. If you wish to donate to us
in the future, please visit our website for ways to donate.
http://www.craftyweasels.com

Again, thanks to everyone who helped. We couldn't do it without you.

Dooks & Dances
Ann