Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:44:45 EST
It is with great sadness that i have to post this message.  I am in the
process of moving apts and cannot take my two fuzzies with me.  I have
had macker for 6 yrs and Casper for 4.  They are both in great health, full
of energy and love.  I am not in a financial position where i can afford
to get evicted if i am caught with them.  I know a pet is for life, but
i wouldnt be much good to them if i was homeless.  So i am looking for
someone with experience with ferrets.  I have a big rabbit hutch that they
currently live in and it has 3 levels.  I am selling the hutch and babies
for $100, not for profit, but like i read last week, it is better to sell
them to someone who really wants them than to give them away as anyone
will take them then.  Please respond to my personal email account.

Cheers,
Christine