Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:45:41 EDT
When folks have to ask us not to "flame" them - when they have found
themselves backed into a corner and need to get rid of their fuzzies,
due to health issues, or life circumstances for them, spinning out of
control - that is pretty pathetic.  I for one, am ashamed of myself, for
some of the comments I have made in the past - and am now working hard to
be more kind, considerate, and understanding.  We all need to remember
that "circumstances alter cases" - and that noone's life is perfect.  It
really does break my heart to see people "spurn" other members when they
have to lose a beloved fuzzy due to their circumstances changing, or
whatever.  Shame on us, for behaving in such a fashion.  I ask now too,
that since I am not perfect (yes, I AM working on it though!) - that if I
have offended someone here on this list - then please forgive my idiocy
in not thinking before I wrote.  I don't want to see anymore messages
that start out with, or end with "please don't flame me".  That to me is
also saying that because we have behaved in such a discriminating
fashion, (and yes I am referring to myself as well) - that people are now
"afraid" to come here for the help that we all have given in the past.  I
for one, am going to start watching "my mouth" (or fingers) and am going
to work on THINKING before I "speak".  Maybe a little at a time, we can
get back to where we used to be - the HELPING group - not the "Flaming
Group".

Working on trying to become a better person, Kim and Her Army of
Idiots......