From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:20:57 -0500
The ferrets, that is. Not me :-)

Okay, prepare to be horrified. Ready? Good.

I do the sheet toss. I do it a lot. I even try it on the dogs, but they
would rather just charge the rolling sheet wave, teeth bared & barking.
The ferrets dook and dance and tumble around like mad things. Off
course, because I am completely pet whipped, the mattress & box spring
sit directly on the carpeted floor so there's less chance of them
getting hurt. And it isn't as if I'm tossing them six feet in the air
(although I'm sure they would like it). They also like to be stuffed
into empty pillow cases, shook like a ferret shake & bake and then
dumped out onto the bed.

I also throw them into pillows. Or onto the soft, comfy couch. From
about six inches away (for the couch) or a foot for the bed pillows.
Of course, I have to wad them into a ferret ball first (fold in half
nose to tail and toss). Mind you, if a ferret doesn't like it, I
don't. But those that do? Boy howdy do they like it.

So there. My two cents.

anne