From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 14:35:03 EDT
Mommy, Mommy The Great Orifice is talking about you again.
Tonks my darling, It's The Great Oracle, you really must get this right
honey, and it's okay if she talks about me.

But she has been silent for so long Mommy, I thought she was gone.

No Tonks, she was probably hibernating, you know how all those..... well
never mind.  She was just having a nice nap honey.  Yanno it takes a lot
of energy to shake a stick and yell Booo yaa yaa yaa Boo like you know
what your doing.

dook dook :::hop hop hop roll:::
That was so funny Mommy, why does she do that?

:::chuckle:::
Lord only knows Tonks, but I hope she doesn't stop, it's pretty funny.

Mommy why does she say those things about you when you snuggle ferrets?
I like that your all soft and squishy.  Your like the worlds best hammie.

Awww thank you my sweet boy.  I think the Oracle is just confused.  You
see in her house "squishy" means something different then it does to the
rest of the world.  They are always saying "Bad Squishy" its very odd.

Mommy lets tell everyone about the pins.

The Ferret Charmer still has Sunshine Pins left.  This fundraiser is
getting ready to close.  So if there is someone special out there you
would like to say thank you or that your thinking of them now is the
time.  For 5.00 (or 6.00 paypal) we will help you give someone a warm
fuzzy.  And all the proceeds go to SOS.  To see this darling charm,
and for more information, go to my web site.

Robin
The Ferret Charmer
http://www.skweezeme.com/charms.html