Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 17:40:18 -0700
Hi all
Sorry one of these is late but my human had a small crisis and they had to
rush one of my brothers to da vet last night when they got home from work
and it got to late.  The little guy could not go pee.  Seems he had
crystals and had to be catherized.  They think they got him cleaned out
today and he is doing lots better.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Sam.  He waz met by Max.
I introduced them as I don't think they knew each other.  There waz a few
tense moments but they worked it out and became fast friends.  They
wondered over to da Gravy Gourmet and had a snack.  Actually as normal for
males they made a pig of themselves.  Then they wondered around and seen
all da sights and eventually ended up at da Tbe Park and were watching da
tube races.  They eventually joined in and had a blast running through da
tubes.  They were not the best there but then again I don't think they
cared much.  They had a lot of fun and dat is what counts.  He said to tell
hiz mommy and daddy dat he luved them bunches and to send lots of hugs and
cuddles.

Another little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz McKenzie.  He waz
met by a bunch of others and greeted warmly.  They talked and talked about
hiz home and theirs and things they had in common.  Then they wondered over
to da Fruit Bar and had a snack.  He said he hadn't had much of dat for a
while.  They really depleted it a bunch.  Theny went around and looked at
all da attractions and then they went over to da Crazy Kars and everyone
picked out a car and they had a very competitive race going.  There waz a
lot of banging and bumping and some really spectacular wrecks.  They had
an audience and everyone waz cheering for their favorites.  I don't really
know if anybody won it and I don't think they really cared much.  They
seemed to have a lot of fun and da body guys got a lot of work to do.
McKenzie said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her a lot and to give lots
and lots of kisses.

I think I will go over and see if Sam needs any help with hiz flannels.  I
like flannels and maybe I will share my flannel nightgown with him to.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee