From:
"Michael A. Bostrom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 11:40:46 -0700
I have a question about the effects of vinegar on weezils.  In my
neverending battle against the misdeeds of my weezils(missing the litterbox,
scratching up the carpet...the usual stuff), I have often employed the use
of a spray bottle filled with water.(I figured, Hey, it works on dogs) The
results have been somewhat less than satisfactory.  Then I stumbled onto the
fact that my weezils hate vinegar.(try watching a weezil try to steal a
plastic bottle of vinegar and then bite a hole in the bottom) I mentally put
2 and 2 together(and got 5, but that's a different story).  I immediately
set about putting my plan into action.  I filled the bottle with about 1
part vinegar and 2 parts water.  Then I released the weezils and perched on
a chair close to the litterbox that they were so fond of pooping beside
rather than in.  Sure enough, here comes Ricochet, backing up right beside
the box.  I let him have it with one highly accurate stream of vinegar
water.  He did not like it one bit.  He started dancing around and gener
ally going nuts, like he does when he gets out of a bath.  It seemed like a
successful first run.  The next time he went directly into the box.  Then I
got to thinking(after which I had to shut the fire alarm off), could this
vinegar be harmful to my weezils?  I mean, you can drink it so it's not
poisonous.  I need to know if someone out there knows if vinegar can hurt
weezils.  I won't spray no body else until I know for sure, but it does seem
to be a promising way to keep the weezils in line.  Thank you.

Mike & five fantasic fuzzy furry freindly funny fabulous freaky funky
ferrets

The opinions expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of anyone
who is not me.

May the forces of evil become confused on their to your house.
                Mike Bostrom
        U-5147   7-3011      08-29