Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:01:17 -0400
>No, nothing to hide, I just was trying to avoid what you have done, which
>is cross posting to other yahoo groups, what should have been left here
>on the FML, I don't wish to take part in the various non productive
>"dialogue" that has been transpiring every where, its not what's best
>for this situation, it is accomplishing nothing.

Well, this time your post really did contain untruthful information ..
and you still don't have enough courage/pride to give your name.  It's
hard to give much credence to non-factual posts written by anonymous
sources.

You have some good ideas, so perhaps you could join us on the list
(Northeast Ferrets) where this is being discussed.  I think it would be
productive if we could confine the discussion to ONE list, instead of
discussing it in bits and pieces across various lists.

One small other request: would it please be possible to write a bit more
gramatically, with complete sentences?  I don't mean to criticize your
choice of style ..  but I had a hard time deciphering what on earth you
were trying to say!!!  I know a couple of other people commented in
private email to me that they couldn't make heads or tails of it,
either..  :-<

Thanks!

- Ela