From:
Lawrence Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 18:53:52 -0500
Greetings again,  I thought I might clarify my post from yesterday about
the list of helpful people, vets., etc.

It seems maybe I gave the impression that it was specifically for military.
While military folks are certainly welcome and needed, I want it to include
as many people as possible.  I've had an offer of help in compilation and
one other response. :)  Each state covers a large area (some more than
others) and I hope to have several people from each state in order to cover
as much area as possible.

To restate my wish: To have a list of ferret friendly homes and
knowledgeable veterinarians to help folks traveling with their ferrets
should a need arise.  What do you think?  Is this list necessary?  Would
people like to offer their homes as well as their help?  Any ideas?

Thanks,  Tequita Williamson near Greensboro, NC

P.S.  We have internet through my husbands work.  That's why his name
always appears.

"The miracle of life is seen in all creatures"