From:
"Ryan J. Wyatt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 1995 11:25:16 -0600
I have had the same reaction as Paul and Fingers Beach when I play the
flute in my household...  Terpsichore (obviously ineptly named) can't
tolerate it!  She goes wild, nips my leg, and has even started hissing
on more than one occasion.

Interestingly, she doesn't seem to mind the sound of a recorded flute
becuase I play my Rampal CDs every once in a while with no ill effects.

Ryan (one-time flutist).
Terp (I'll dance to disco, but I don't like flutes).