Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:27:47 EDT
http://butterflywebsite.com/discover/bfliesandrainbows.cfm

http://www.after-death.com/about/adc.htm

The site(s) explain ADS (after death symbols)...pay attention to the
"typical" symbols. Kim's affirmation of the symbolism of birds as being
the "carrier of souls", in addition to the Peruvian Shaman symbol,
brought comfort in the rare occurrence that happened in the addition to
our home - just prior to beginning our ceremony when the hummingbird
flew into the room, hovered long enough to be noticed and flew away.
Our neighbor, Murray, was shocked to see it actually enter our house
and questioned why this would ever happen when we do not have a
hummingbird feeder. The beautiful blue butterfly (as well as the many
Monarch's that are literally circling our house and resting on or
beside his tube outside), and the strong scent I witnessed in the
kitchen (in front of our stove) of a musky skunk scent that actually
made me take a step back...I called Mark in, but he did not smell
anything...Kim found humor in this by pointing out that Blizzard "made
a stinky on me". Only ferret owners would know what this means, and
although Blizzard was fixed it made me laugh. The point in all this is
that I agree in Kim's feeling that we have been "visited" and in time
will be able to believe that he has safely made the transition from
his earthly life with us onto his next journey in another dimension.

I must add that these "symbols" were ever present when my brother
passed in 2003... I have an amazingly long list of "signs" that
presented themselves to me (and Mark) in the most unlikely way that
it was then, for the first time in my life, that I found firm belief
in an existence beyond the physical existence we have here on earth
or in our present form.

There are no words to express our gratitude and love to Kim & Bob who
were here with us - dropping everything - with each frantic call and
especially supporting us through his passing. Without you we would
never have survived the last couple weeks, even though survival seems
fruitless without the love & joy of our beautiful little Blizzy.

Mark is visiting a doctor today, and we decided to proceed with our
plans to spend 2 weeks at Emerald Isle in an attempt to start the
healing process. Since Mark & I both work at home and have spent each
day & night for over 5 years (with few exceptions) caring for, playing
with and loving him - I think we need to remove ourselves from this
house to hopefully be able to put things in perspective.

Our sincere appreciation to all of you who have cared enough to share
your experiences, offer advice and send your love and compassion our
way...it provided us with the strength, hope and knowledge to make the
best possible decisions.

xoxo

Roxanne Sonder
Cloth Connection
DC, MD, VA, DE, WV
http://www.clothconnection.com/
540-636-4161  (office)
540-636-4167 (fax)
703-819-0303 (cell)
845-426-3500 (main)

Fate is a hunter. If something is supposed to happen, it will find you.