From:
April McCrea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 08:39:31 -0700
Hi everyone.  I have been reading the digests for a couple of days now
and decided I need to introduce myself.

My name is April and I live in Scottsbluff, Nebraska.  I am getting a
ferret in either Feb or March.  I'm not getting a Marshall Farms ferret
or a Pine Valley ferret.  I'm getting a Canadian Ferret from a person in
Colorado.  I'm only 4 hours away from Denver and will make the drive to
pick my fuzzy up.  I am getting a sable male and am very excited about
it!

I have been doing as much reading as I can about ferrets because I don't
want this to be an impulse thing.  I already have a cage and am working
on making the cage bigger.  I made a hammock and sewed a ferret sleeping
bag (turned out really well).  I have food bowl and water bottle.  I
have kitty toys for him.  I'll get the food as it gets closer to me
getting him.  He will be in the cage at night and when he can't be
supervised. When he's out of his cage he'll be here with me in the
living room. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and stuff.

April