From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:06:15 -0000
For those of you who take the time to post a question on the FML and
receive responses, why don't you give consideration to someone who takes
time to respond?

As an example someone recently posted asking for specific information.  I
took a considerable amount of time to reply to this person's request,
digging out health records and analyzing to get the data the person
requested.  I sent the email (yes, it went to the right address) but nada,
zippo.

A simple "thank you for the information" is nice.  Is thanking someone too
much to ask?  (I guess this falls into Civility 101 - something that seems
to be lacking among certain people.)

    - NOT "Miss Manners" but just courteous