From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 20:05:42 -0400
Hi again.

I was sorry to hear about Cody.  When someone looses a fuzzy, I find one of
my own kids and give them a cuddle.

Kian is doing much better.  He's more active and is eating his regular amount
of food.  (I've just ordered a bag of Totally Ferret.)  One thing that
concerns me is he is still "loose".  It varies from bowel movement to bowel
movement.  Some times his stools are just about back to normal, other times
they a soft mess.  They're no longer green or liquidy.  I haven't detected
any foreign objets in them, and all my socks are free of holes.  Is he still
just kicking the bug he caught or is somenting else wrong?  Also, should I
continue with that awful pink stuff (eg Pepto bismal), or his he beyond that?

He and Paddington still don't get along, but were working on it.

BTW:  Has anyone done research on ferret breath mints?

Seriousl, when Paddy kisses my nose, I notice he has bad breath.  I'm
wondering if there's a problem with his teeth, or is it just because he's
bigger (and more affectionate) than the otherers that I notice it more.

Happy dook, dook to all the fuzzies.

Mhaire, Kian, Paddington

and their trained human, Kurt