Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:14:10 -0800
Hi all
Da Twizzler Tower is finished and a lot of da little ones are testing it
out.  They seem to like it a lot.  I talked to da dogs in da dog area and
they are not into being ridden so maybe I can get da Boss to buy a merry go
round type thing dat is always moving dat they can ride on.  The animals
wouldn't be real but it might still be fun.  Have to work on dat.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Marshmellow.  I thought
he kinda looked familiar but I didn't recognize him without hiz glasses.
He waz met by Ralph who waz happy to see him and waz interested in da
happenings at home.  They talked for a while and then Marshmellow said
wanted to use my puter thing to print his own magazin here at da bridge.
He said dat he knew how and would only need it for a short time every day.
Well I know he did a magazine and all back there but this is my puter thing
and I would have to think about it.  He and Ralph went off to da Tube park
and were soon running through da tubes chasing each other.  He said to tell
his mommy and daddy dat he luved them and sends lots of hugs and kisses.

Another little guy came in.  He said his name waz Zima.  I gave him da
tour but he waz only interested in da Ferretone and wanted to know where
da Ferrettone Flood waz.  He went off there and waz soon lapping up da
ferretone.  He would lick and then sit back and savor da flavor, then lick
some more.  I never seen a ferretone addict before.  I know we like it but
he went beyond dat.  I told him he waz going to get sick if he ate to much
and he said it would never happen.  When I left he waz still lapping it up.
He said to tell hiz mommy dat he luved her and to send lots and lots of
kisses.

Well I am off to see da Boss about some more attractions.  Wish me luck.
Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee