Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:19:14 -0400
Hello Everybody:

It occured to me that we hadn't posted the results of our recently deceased
Newone's post-mortem analysis.

As some might recall, Newone had adrenal cancer but was on colloidal silver
for the last 2 1/2 years as a treatment.  When she died, our vet asked to
remove some organs for study in an attempt to discover where the colloidal
silver might have been accumulating within the body (if at all).  We agreed,
and got the results back about a week later.

Neither the liver nor the kidneys showed any sign of silver buildup, silver
salts, or any other silver-linked derivative.  The overall condition of the
organs seemed to match that of adrenal less advanced than Newone's known 2
1/2 years with the disease, indicating that the colloidal silver had indeed
had some effect on slowing down the progress of the cancer.

Newone's urine and stools showed no sign of photoreactivity indicating the
presence of silver, so at this stage we're not exactly sure *where* the
silver went.  It did not appear to be in the two most likely organs, nor
did it seem to be in her waste.

That's about it...not much in the way of answers, but at least some
information gained.

Steve, from the High Mountains of Colorado