Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:17:49 -0700
Well I just brought home my newest addition to the clan.  He is an
adorable, 9 week old chocolate hob.  I got him from Judy Moon at Moonsong
Exotics and he is a big boy!

My jill thinks that he is her little kit and gets very distraught if I try
to "barge" in on the activities.  She is following him around everywhere!
My six year old took to him right away (I was worried about them not
getting along).  They curled up together immediately - my heart just
melted.  Hopefully, my jill will stop jumping all over my six year old now
that she has a 1/2 brother close in age (they are from the same dad).

I plan to attend the Sunday ferret frolic in Kirkland and will let everyone
know how it went.  I am not taking my ferrets because I do not want to
expose them to any ferrets that I do not know.  There are only a few people
that I feel comfortable letting my ferrets play with their ferrets.  It is
kind of scary since nobody has to present proof of their last shots or any
other vet records.  I guess I am being a little over-protective, but that
is what moms are for.

Anyway, I hope everyone has/had a fabulous weekend!  Hopefully, Washington
State will see some sunshine soon...

Take Care~
Danielle, Rastaferretin, Cleo and "no name" yet (thinking of calling him
Claudius, Cicero or Marley but cannot decide :)