From:
"Eller, Candy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 14:47:26 -0800
Ferrets certainly have a way of turning a trying situation into a humorous
one - once again!  We had minor flooding in our basement because a flexible
pipe broke, thus soaking several bookcases of books along with many other
things.  So we had spread blankets on the carpet in the living room in order
to stand up the books so they would dry.  Later that evening I let Misty out
and she was fascinated by the smell of these wet books and had to carefully
"weasel" her way around all the books, never once knocking down a book.
Then she discovered there was a BLANKET under those books and you know that
every blanket must be explored from underneath!  I'm sure you get the
picture - rows of books start falling in domino fashion and Misty is getting
more wound up by the minute!  She would pop her head out - "Oh!  There are a
few still standing over there!" - zzzippp and under she goes to squirm her
way over to those books and do the "undercover attack"!  It took us four
days to dry all the books and she repeated this attack system everytime she
could - oh what fun!