From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:14:46 -0500
The FML Shelter List will be sent to everyone on the FML very soon.  Please
consider directing some of your year-end generosity towards the wonderful
people who care for the unwanted ferrets of the world.

Some of the shelters need help with supplies.  Some need help with vet
bills.  Quite a few of them are tax-deductible charities, if that makes
a difference to you.  As of this month, Support Our Shelters (S.O.S.) is
also a tax-deductible charity.  This could mean that you could send
donations to Support Our Shelters and ask us to direct it to a specific
shelter.  Or you could send us donations and ask us to choose shelters
which we know are in serious need of help.

Support Our Shelters, 1236 Belfield Avenue, Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

Blessings
Judith White
Georgia Wood
Ela Heyn