From:
Ambrosia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:21:17 -0800
I would just like to thank you for providing me with a place that I can
get information pertaining to ferrets that is helpful and insightful.  I
purchased my first ferret 2 days before Christmas from a local pet store.
I couldn't leave her there for Christmas.  When I got home, I realized I
knew nothing about ferrets.  I felt they should have had a book "Ferrets
for Dummies" with my name one it.  I got on line, looked up ferrets and
subscribed to FML, and thanks to all of you Holly now has paper litter
instead of the clumping kind I use for my cat (which I was told at the pet
store any litter I use for my cat would be fine).  I am learning stuff
everyday, and Holly is a real joy and addition to our family.

Thanks to all of you for FML and your postings.....

Kimberly & Holly