From:
Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 02:04:08 -0700
>From:    Paul <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Large ferret cage in Seattle
>This is a repost (the last time I'll do it!) letting you know of the cage
>I am trying to get out of my hair....

Hi Paul.  Well, if you aren't getting any nibbles, I have a suggestion.
Call Sandi Ackerman at the Best Little Rabbit, Rodent, and Ferret House
(she's at 145th and Lake City Way, southwest corner (well, south past the
Seven Eleven on the very corner).  She has more than 20 shelter ferrets at
the store (very well cared for) and huge monthly vet bills, and could
probably really use a cage.  If you don't want to donate it, maybe you could
work something out with her and she could sell it on commission.  She does
have some handmade cages in the store, of high quality (or has at some
points).

She has some beautiful fuzzies (all of them, of course!) waiting patiently,
as fuzzies do, for homes.

Lynn and the gang of seven (and always, spirit star-dancing fuzzies
Schroedee, Percy, and Squeek)